Become a Partner
Totara is the open source learning management platform for corporate enterprises.
The partner program is designed to support our partners and enable them to grow their range of services and their revenues using the Totara LMS platform.
At Totara we focus on managing the development of Totara and supporting Totara users with low cost product support subscription packages. The team at Totara provide the core developers, product development design expertise, and support services that are critical to customer satisfaction, yet often difficult for our partners to supply on their own.
What we provide you as a Partner
The Totara partnership program is focused on helping our partners build successful businesses based on the provision of Totara. From marketing to technical support our focus is on helping you succeed and drive profitable revenues from Totara.
If you join the Totara partnership program we will be committed to your success.
We will provide you with:
- An industry leading learning platform used by major corporate companies
- Participation in marketing events
- Endorsement by being a Totara partner
- Leads generated by the Totara marketing program and website
- Training and support in how to deploy Totara
- Access to the Partner community and knowledgebase
- Priority consideration for new features and fixes
- Marketing materials including source files
- Promotion in the Partner Directory
- Pre-sales support with dedicated channel partner managers
The Totara Business Model
Totara is provided using a commercial open source business model based on subscriptions to support, development and advice services rather than purchases of a software license. Totara subscriptions are for a range of services including code support and maintenance, security updates, error correction, patch updates and a continuing stream of new innovations supported by our team.
Totara Solution Partners receive a commission for each sale of Totara Subscriptions. In addition, you can use Totara as a base for driving revenues to your company through:
- Charging a set up fee covering configuration and theme
- Undertaking customization work
- Providing administrator support
- Providing end user support
- Delivering training
- Providing content services
- Providing consultancy services
What type of companies is Totara looking to partner with?
Totara Partners are system integrators, development firms and creative e-learning companies who will promote and deliver TotaraLMS solutions. Totara Partners may also provide the hosting infrastructure and full technical support for an enterprise Totara installation.
Totara Partners are the primary sales and service delivery channel allowing Totara to focus on developing great solutions, supporting customer and community needs, and helping partners be successful. Totara Partners are selected for their ability to deliver complete end-to-end solutions and support the customer after the sale.
Totara Partners are required to meet the following criteria:
- Established business with good financial position
- Learning technology consulting and implementation expertise
- Availability of dedicated sales and marketing resources
- Strong fit between Partner's services and Totara
- Ability to establish and maintain a pipeline of customers
- A minimum of one sales and one technical representative
Can't wait any longer? Contact us now to apply to become a Totara Partner.